Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m actually quite excited by Grealish. I think he’ll need someone to take him under their wing but he could be a real coup.

If we can bring in a centre mid and strike option of top quality then we’ll be in a great position.

I’m surprised no one has looked at Mandzukic. Very decent striker and would bring a lot of experience. He’s no chance of getting a game at Juve.

Freak out in 3...2...

giphy.gif

I’m actually quite excited by Grealish. I think he’ll need someone to take him under their wing but he could be a real coup.

If we can bring in a centre mid and strike option of top quality then we’ll be in a great position.

I’m surprised no one has looked at Mandzukic. Very decent striker and would bring a lot of experience. He’s no chance of getting a game at Juve.
Wouldn't be so sure. Higuain to Chelsea rumours are picking up.

^^^^ absolutely this.

Starting to get very nervous, but I hope the club prove my fears wrong (and maybe even have a hilariously fun final week of the window)
Nervous about what?

This squad, or 95% of them have gone 3rd, 2nd, 3rd and they're now a year older.

Also, a lot of them just went deep in the highest pressure tournament in the world, winning games under ridiculous pressure. That experience will be invaluable.

Our squad is better than last year just for that alone.

Add full preseasons for Lamela and Lucas and I'm not really sure what there is to worry about. Oh, and Winksy could be back soonish.

Poch knows what he's doing with this squad. He's earned all our trust.

Back
Top Bottom