Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And so predictable.
tenor.gif

I had more fun in the bin....

This place was set up by a group who used to go and watch youth games on Tuesday nights down in Charlton, singing for 90 minutes just to support the club.
Then it became a podcast, next stop wank fan tv.
There are a large number of forum users primed for this new age of absolute shit support and you’re all fucking welcome to it.
Truely shit fans, who detest positivity.

Laughing at SC and RAWK like you’re any better....you’re an embarrassing mess.

You make supporting Spurs an effort, a horrible and tedious chore where people are constantly forced to explain why they are happy.

You’re one of a bunch of negative melting cunts who I hope never step foot in the Lane.
The irony is that 90% of the know it all cunts never have and never will.

I’ll be back to tell you I told you so, again, and rub your filthy entitled faces in OUR success..your not welcome to it, this club doesn’t represent you and you certainly don’t represent Spurs or its fan base.

You’re shit fans.

Enjoy slagging off everything every week, I’m getting back to loving everything about Spurs and that means not being around this online pile of fake shit that has taken over.

No spurs fan I have spoken to in the flesh over the last few months agrees with any of this crap spouted by cunts like you, and neither will the 60,000 singing their hearts out v Liverpool.

You can sit there fawning over Klopp and Kieta for that game, I don’t give a fuck, you’re not Spurs, you’re in it for yourself.

To all the good fans wasting your time on here.......get out and breath a sigh of relief, this place is like having a slab of concrete dropped on your head.
All good things come to an end sadly.....TFCs ship sailed when the mods bottled it and let the worst type of fan that exists take over.

I would say enjoy your window and season but hahahaha.......

Yeah, right.....that’ll be the day.

Fucking wankers

The original TFC was far removed from this. But things change. That’s life.

I’m just amazed how much time people spend on something we have literally no control over. It’s fucking crazy.

Anyway.

Live life and love it.

19 years ago today said goodbye to someone very special. To me that someone was far more important than signing Soldado or watching Bale and Modric go to Madrid.

And amidst life, for me, Tottenham Hotspur FC are ultimately a rock I always fall back on, and every single time I go I enjoy that trip to the Lane that I have made over the past 30+ years.

As a boy with my parents and now with my boy and my nephews.

Regardless of who we do or don’t sign Spurs are always part of my life and hopefully part of theirs.

Step back, if you can, and enjoy what is to come and where we stand right now.

If you can’t do that I feel sorry for you.

Life can be so much more.

Que sera..........

Actually just saw Incredibles 2 (no spoilers - promise :)) which was class.
I got stuck watching some musical with Wolverine singing at a circus last night though :(

What the fuck ? There is an incredibles 2 ! When did that happen ? and don’t fucking spoil the ending. Those Disney films never ever are predictable or result In a happy ending ( who don’t love a happy ending?)

wolverine singing in a circus. That must have been some show to see. Maybe the greatest of shows ? Wolverine would make a great showman. Maybe the greatest of Showman? Wow that sounds like a movie title the Greatest Showman :dwi:

Back
Top Bottom