Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You will not miss a thing.

Hotspur Related is almost all you need for News aggregation. At least it's delivered without a needy self promotion, desperate attempt to twist a meaning, or pass off the content as his own. Best unfollow his pod stuff too, that's even worse.

Never been NEAR that pod. I can only imagine how horrific that is!

A transfer target for Spurs?
Didn't he play Frasier?

220px--FrazierCap.theora.ogv.jpg

Chatting to a work mate today about Spurs’ lack or new players and enevitably the cost of the new stadium came up.

So what’s the general consensus on here? I know Donna Cullen said last week it hasn’t affected transfer activity, and the issue has always been bought up in Trust meetings with the club saying it won’t have an impact.

So what does the board think? Are the club just running the official line that the new stadium has no impact on transfer funds, or is it actually true. Would be good to hear people’s thoughts guys in this.

Don't worry fellas, it will soon be Monday.

We have -
Reading v Derby
Sunderland v Charlton
Salford vs Orient
Sheff U v Swansea
(Girona vs THFC)
Aberdeen v Rangers
Chelsea v Man C (Community Shield)
&
Leeds v Stoke

To help us take out minds off (lack off) transfer related nonsense

Got a disagree from airfixx with a cross through his name, so that can only mean 1 thing... he's in the sin-bin. Better news than finding out we have signed grealish!!!

I’m all for discussions and that shit in here. That’s why we use a forum. But the “I don’t like you so I’ll give you a disagree in every post” is the childish thing ever. Better to call someone a cunt or a gooner troll maggot.
It’s more fun to be an articulated cunt.

I’m all for discussions and that shit in here. That’s why we use a forum. But the “I don’t like you so I’ll give you a disagree in every post” is the childish thing ever. Better to call someone a cunt or a gooner troll maggot.
It’s more fun to be an articulated cunt.
Or if you can't stand a member. Put them on ignore and save both you and your opponent the headache

Back
Top Bottom