Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What’s happening with Milinkovic-Savic:
- pre-WC was the go to CM everyone wanted
- had a good WC (albeit short)
- linked with Real and Man Utd
- owner slaps £100M+ price tag
- nowt more heard

Seems strange seeing as Lazio aren’t in CL that they’ve been able to hold on to him, without seemingly that much pressure.

That’s twice this week I’ve been linked to this Musk character. I’ve never heard of him. What does he do?
Calls cave divers paedophiles. But the technocrats think his heart is in the right place. He likes rockets and attention. People who like attention often like rockets. Cave divers prefer solitude and the confines of their own masks. I can only imagine being denounced as a pedo om social media by a rocket man is a cave diver's personal hell.

So Jack fucking Grealish is our main target this window.

Shambles if it's that way.
I'm as nervous about the transfer window right now as anyone, but I'm doubtful that Grealish is the 'main' target but rather the one that was acted on first (which makes sense given that we don't need to sell any players before bringing him in).

I think we have a list of targets for afterwards - but fear it'll be too much too late.

Calls cave divers paedophiles. But the technocrats think his heart is in the right place. He likes rockets and attention. People who like attention often like rockets. Cave divers prefer solitude and the confines of their own masks. I can only imagine being denounced as a pedo om social media by a rocket man is a cave diver's personal hell.
Sounds like a right cunt Vince. Thanks for taking the trouble to help me in my quest for not having to read stuff on the internet. I once rescued a Labrador from drowning neer Beer Head in Dorset. Didn’t even make the locals, but that dog’s little smiley face made up for any disappointment I might have felt at not getting the recognition I deserved, but when I delivered it safely to its owner, I realised it was the finest moment of my life up and till then. I went to sleep with a grin on my face for a fortnight.

Sounds like a right cunt Vince. Thanks for taking the trouble to help me in my quest for not having to read stuff on the internet. I once rescued a Labrador from drowning neer Beer Head in Dorset. Didn’t even make the locals, but that dog’s little smiley face made up for any disappointment I might have felt at not getting the recognition I deserved, but when I delivered it safely to its owner, I realised it was the finest moment of my life up and till then. I went to sleep with a grin on my face for a fortnight.

Good man jumping in the ocean at Beer head. No joke in the winter.

I’m often to be found in Lyme Regis. Easily spotted as I maintain it’s a nudist beach.

He is indeed a cunt, but he's also worth upwards of 20 billion USD. He's the guy behind PayPal, SpaceX, and Tesla.

He's incredibly smart (which surprises me that you were confused for him.):allitongue:

Back
Top Bottom