Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If there is any truth at all in what they are saying, the whole Club should face the music. Leaving a player on the pitch who “100%” has concussion is gross negligence, or at least when it’s Spurs it is... Remember when we got absolute pelters for letting Lloris stay on the pitch after his concussion (even though I think he would have killed someone that day if they’d dared to sub him)
Klopp should have never have let him stay on the pitch IF he had concussion.
Truth is, he fucked up magnificently & they had to contrive something to stop him getting death threats from his own fans.
Also have a theory that perhaps this is all coming out because they suspect there's a possibility that they cannot land a good GK as they don't want to pay another VVD fee, so they try to salvage Karius with this nonsense.

It'd be good if they kept Karius and opposing fans forgot the traditional "Whoooooaaaaa You're shit" routine and simply burst out guffawing loudly every time he touched the ball.

Imagine the whole stadium doing it up and down the country, Merseyside would spontaneously combust in victimhood

Apparently Zaha has turned down £125k a week from Palace meaning we have been given a boost in signing him ( Sunday Mirror)
Liverpool want Grealish, have talked to Villa, but we are favourites (Sunday Mirror)

Zzzzzz

I'm just having a few watching some MLS, and Alphonso Davies is just so good. 17 years old, pacey and such a great kid as well. I would completely thrilled if Spurs got in and bought him from Vancouver. There are other clubs lurking and scouting him...hopefully we are in that mix. For what it's worth (maybe nothing) the commentators called him the perhaps the best prospect in the world right now.

I'm just having a few watching some MLS, and Alphonso Davies is just so good. 17 years old, pacey and such a great kid as well. I would completely thrilled if Spurs got in and bought him from Vancouver. There are other clubs lurking and scouting him...hopefully we are in that mix. For what it's worth (maybe nothing) the commentators called him the perhaps the best prospect in the world right now.

It's always dangerous to judge people from you tube clips especially if they're compilations of many games rather than a compilation of the involvement in a single match.

That said, also acknowledging that the MLS isn't the strongest league, what I've seen so far for his age it would amaze me if there aren't clubs taking a closer look at him. 17? He's playing against grown men in a league that's probably stronger than the Scottish league now (?) and standing out massively ghosting players like they weren't there. He's like what we wanted from Marcus Edwards by now

Back
Top Bottom