Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know this is tongue in cheek, but it does actually go to show that our lads get on well with him.

I do wonder what made the betting odds slash so suddenly. Perhaps a friend of a friend got wind of it and lumped a huge bet on?
Transfer odds are so rarely bet on that a mere tenner on a certain market can swing odds massively. Doubt it’s anything more than that.

I like Barrios, he's fighty and didn't stop sprinting the other night until well into injury time.

Virtually everyone on here agreed we were a bit too 'nice' in the Juve and Utd defeats....

I rued our lack of smarts and poor game management, not the lack of a shithouser with a suspect temprament, whom it remains to be seen whether he can actually do anything with a ball.

Anyone that thinks we can't already 'dish it out' when we want to with the existing crops of players obviously didn't catch the Battle of the Bridge a couple of seasons ago.

I don't get this endless desire to get ever more "cunty"... Logical conclusion: We'll eventually become a bunch of cunts.

Plenty of readymade options elsewhere if that's the kind of club one desires....

Last edited:

This is what im talking about....

I know neutrals all over had a blast over Ramos/Salah but...

Being a snide cunt of a player is suddenly becoming the new footy hipster cool.

Next time Spurs post one of those "we are Tottenham... Beutiful game... " vids think about this for a mo before crackin one off eh?

I don't get some of your posts. I think you're overly sensitive when anything remotely negative is said about potential targets or spurs in general.

People have said they don't think he played well this world cup based on the games they've seen...nobody claims to be an expert.
What is there not to get?

Firstly, I disagree with anyone who says he was shit in this World Cup, he had two standout games for me, against Japan and England. I didn't watch them against Poland and can't say I recall anything special about his performance against Senegal but I didn't have full attention on that game as I was working. It's like saying Davinson Sanchez is shit because he had a poor game against Japan.

Secondly, for the interest of those that support the club I thought it might be interesting to actually find out a bit more about him, from those that watch him and the League he plays in. This is called being objective. Or is that it, in your opinion formed on a couple of games, which is not definitive by the way, he's shit?

To be fair the only sensitive one would appear to be you mate, otherwise you wouldn't have just posted this, you've taken my post personally and have come back defensively about it.

DhSz9zkX0AAWdMO.jpg
Is that a pic of your Mrs? If so, on behalf of the Site*, I would like to thank you for not posting a tits out pic.

* Except for Flannerz Flannerz cos he's rapey, and cretinousgoat cretinousgoat cos he has some odd tastes, and I wouldn't put granny fanny past either of them

Is that a pic of your Mrs? If so, on behalf of the Site*, I would like to thank you for not posting a tits out pic.

* Except for Flannerz Flannerz cos he's rapey, and cretinousgoat cretinousgoat cos he has some odd tastes, and I wouldn't put granny fanny past either of them
I will have you know young man that my missis believes she has a nice set of tits as they do reach her waistline!:myword:

Already gave my (negative) opinion of Grealish. I will henceforth reserve my judgement until the January transfer window.

Barrios looked like an axe, a decent one but I don’t see him improving on what we got.

I thought he looked real good in their second group match. Absolutely dominated the midfield in that one. But it is pretty clear that he has a temper and once he sees red he has to be reigned in
Really? He got a Yellow pretty early v England but stayed on the pitch for the full game. Not a popular view on here, but I think this is a good signing.

What is there not to get?

Firstly, I disagree with anyone who says he was shit in this World Cup, he had two standout games for me, against Japan and England. I didn't watch them against Poland and can't say I recall anything special about his performance against Senegal but I didn't have full attention on that game as I was working.
He came on after 31 minutes against Japan and was fairly anonymous in my opinion, had a decent game against us to be fair.
he didn't put a foot wrong against Senegal
but as an unused sub that was quite easy to do :wanyama::sonlol::pocheyes:

Back
Top Bottom