Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need pace to make-up for slow Kane

So his schtick about beasts and tiny dancers now switching to Kane being slow and us needing pace to complement that?

So glad we don’t have to listen to Gibbons nonsense. He’s shouting into his echo chamber of 38 followers, probably forum members who like to once in a while go and have a laugh at his expense.

So his schtick about beasts and tiny dancers now switching to Kane being slow and us needing pace to complement that?

So glad we don’t have to listen to Gibbons nonsense. He’s shouting into his echo chamber of 38 followers, probably forum members who like to once in a while go and have a laugh at his expense.
I liked it when he returned and just posted in the toilet so he wouldn't get binned. A man who truly can't let go

The funny thing is - I agree we need more pace in the team, but it's at the back and not the front imo. We have 2 of the slowest FB's in the entire league and while that individually is not a problem - combining it with slow (other than Sanchez) CB's and DM is. Whenever Wanyama & Sanchez are not playing, we are the slowest back 5 in the entire league.

A speedy fullback on the right side who did not concede penalties like Santa handing out presents would be a terrific signing.
That could be Walker-Peters if he gets a decent crack at it this year (I hope he does!).

Here it is. Fucking funny.

Oh man thank you so much for finding it and reposting.

Humours a very personal thing but this is absolute comedy gold imho. From 2-3 seconds in until the end I was weeping again with laughter. "Gibbsy you weren't even on the forum then" and the ensuing rant will forever be in my brain

CJJ deserves more than a forum maybe we can create a documentary for an obscure film festival in Europe with this video in full being the climax?

466 pages with no single signing yet?

We're one Jack Grealish / rough diamond that's not been brought up before / French N'winger from the inevitable back and forths , Fifa , Pro Evo and football manager "reports", and Levy / ENIC debates remaking their appearances

Believe mate. Believe

I am still puzzled why a Spurs fan care the price THFC board including Levy would pay for a player! They know what they are doing, they know more than you.

Why wait tho?

c40.gif

Back
Top Bottom