Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kind of stuck the past year and a half, honestly is moving into the gamble spot now.

* I’ve been following S04 quite closely and I watch 90% of their matches
Is there any player in S04 or in the Bundesliga in general that you feel we should have a go at and that would fit us well?

Is there any player in S04 or in the Bundesliga in general that you feel we should have a go at and that would fit us well?
Tricky question? Realistically go for? Just good? Would also fit some grand summer transfer scheme? The Bundesliga has a lot of great talents but it’s hard to tell when they can step up to the plate or not (e.g. Holtby as opposed to Sane)

Reducing big guns like Bailey/Pulisic I don’t think we’ll land

Bruma from RB Leipzig looked great whenever I saw him, classic dangerous winger.

Weigl from Dortmund looks good, similar to Winks in mold and look

Hazard jr. at Mönchengladbach looks very good

Alario from Leverkusen could be a good sub striker

Philipp Max from Augsburg is a definite must for LB for me. Loads of assists and quite solid

Wolf from Frankfurt could be one for the future. Great skills

Amine Harit from Schalke is also a prospect

Tricky question? Realistically go for? Just good? Would also fit some grand summer transfer scheme? The Bundesliga has a lot of great talents but it’s hard to tell when they can step up to the plate or not (e.g. Holtby as opposed to Sane)

Bruma from RB Leipzig looked great whenever I saw him, classic dangerous winger.

Philipp Max from Augsburg is a definite must for LB for me. Loads of assists and quite solid

Has Amiri pushed on this season? Was excited by our links to him last summer.

Agree on Max based on what little I have seen of him. Looks good and is only 24 so still room to improve

Has Amiri pushed on this season? Was excited by our links to him last summer.
I saw little of Hoffenheim this season but I don’t think he really set the league ablaze. The sports media there at least aren’t banging on about him. On the other hand is getting a lot of play at U21 national side which shows they are confident he will turn good.

Weigl is on his way to City by the looks of things.

Okay friends,

Umtiti is apparently not happy in Barcelona and looking to move. And has a release clause of "just" 40 million.

He's a young, left footed centerback with La Liga and CL experience and he already knows multiple players in our squad through his work in Ligue 1 and the French national team.

Would ya if you were in charge?

Back
Top Bottom