Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tenor.gif

9 our of our players just reached a world cup semi final. Which of those are standing still?

It’s gone past the point of debate with John etc this year has been far worse in here than ever, when we have a very successful side

I am honestly stunned as a lot of the guys in here are not shit the bed millenials but old guard who must remember a time they didn’t spend all summer posting about transfers and should have more faith in the most successful league side in their lifetime

Don’t even bother, they have been saying it on the podcasts this week something I have been saying it for 2 years, we are overachieving and any player to get us genuinely higher is going to better clubs with more prestige and money, so for now we have to milk our golden generation

Have you walked that fucking dog yet?
:lamelaaghh:
... well, I was waling behind the Shaftesbury theatre and an adolescent pigeon was trying to sleep in the rain and in the road, I picked it up and it's eyes are sort of glued together - I've seen that before on a dog of mine from the past - so I'm presently trying to get it to health.

Any one on any tips on how to revive a blind pigeon? - it's currently stood in the water I put out for it.

I wonder if Lamela's new contract is based on appearances. He's injured AGAIN before the season even starts. The club says 'Back soon'. That will be another year out. What muscle? His infamous hips again? If the club have given him a contract with no appearances clauses its a bit short sighted.

Back
Top Bottom