Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news Matic going to united for 40M with Chelsea replacing him for someone younger and for less money is absolutely hilarious! Their signings/targets are incredibly underwhelming. Lindeloff/Matic/Peresic/Morata!

So funny looking at the 'Harry Kane' thread on redcafe they say the most entitled shit like 'we should always have the best British talent' or 'he's such a United player' etc! What?! Like Fellaini and Lingaard?! Fuck of you deluded entitles cunts! I love seeing them basically buy limited bruisers!

I'll tell you what else, united fans are hilarious with their 'at least we're winning trophies' etc what?! The fucking league cup?! As if winning that and finishing 8 would be a great season for us?! We're been there and it wasn't! As if too oksyers look back and think 'great night's winning cups but the league cup of 2016, man, that was the pinicle!' They so in their fucking hoop.

Fair enough re the Europa league but they think they're above it! If it wasn't for Seville winning it so much I wouldn't have a notion?! Didn't shaktar win it kinda recently?! I couldn't even tell you!

Sorry I'm rambling just can't wait for another season of mediocrity and shit boring negative football for a those entitled childish greedy arrogant dicks
I agree. Maybe under the guidance of Ferguson 15 years ago man utd had the pulling power however I reckon a lot of the younger players now think mourinho is a crazy cat man therefore want nothing to do with him or their past it squad

So much playing the man, just skimmed over about 10 pages of sporadic bitching. desperately need a signing or at least a credible link to calm the nerves. So much angst, go have a dart or get laid or something ;)

Shhhh... You'll disturb the ambience....

Some of us are trying to pull(*) here!

(*Well, in truth, more so forge a suicide pact... but it's all bonding, right? :freund: )

Really hope Marcel isn't an alternative to Lemar

Doubt it.

The guy has played 6 or so games. Was stumbled upon by chance and had a great Toulon tournament apparently.

He's one for the future and according to Twitter, he's more Mousa Dembele than Lemar.

Spending all summer long on an internet forum waiting for signings.

What a life you guys lead.

cute-funny-fun-lol-sleepy-panda-beer-sleeping-pics-image-photos-pictures-8.jpg

City fans are debating whether or not they want Walker, with some suggesting a better fit would be Seamus Coleman.

You know, the one with a double broken leg that's 29 in October.

Footballing Sages, that lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom