Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit surprised a club that size is fishing in China, but not surprised that the player Paulinho attracts attention from a top club. Imo he is a fantastic player and one who could've been brilliant in the Alli role of our current team. Would be great to see him given a chance at Barca.

:gallashmm::roseunsure::pochshock:

When you realise you shouldn't have relied on Football Manager, FIFA, and YouTube highlights reels...

avbgif.gif

It's a bit worrying that Vince doesn't even have a Youtube video for me to get excited about.

I don't see how someone like that is going to come in and boost the squad right away. He made 6 league appearances last season (3 off the bench).

On face value these are the kinds of signings Bournemouth and Brighton should be making, not a Champions League team with title-winning aspirations

But who knows? In Poch we trust an' all that.

Paulinho was absolutely terrible for us. I've never seen a player with such an ability to hide on the pitch. He was a master at it - constantly letting an opposition player get between him and the man in possession. Awful.

JJetset this morn said:
Sessegnon has become really difficult due to other clubs.
Really want to be wrong on Lemar but that is not happening

Cue the usual flapping

It's a bit worrying that Vince doesn't even have a Youtube video for me to get excited about.

I don't see how someone like that is going to come in and boost the squad right away. He made 6 league appearances last season (3 off the bench).

On face value these are the kinds of signings Bournemouth and Brighton should be making, not a Champions League team with title-winning aspirations

But who knows? In Poch we trust an' all that.

He can sign as many 3m punts as he likes imo; I doubt we'd buy enough at any one time to impede on the likelihood of any so called big transfers.

How good is it that we can laugh about that so casually... So soon?

AVB represents a minor blip already.

:pochlol:

I remember we had a turgid first season under him, but record points, and I was like "OK, progress, it takes time, that's ok, I like him, passion etc.". Next thing, I read an article about how he wanted to race the Paris Dakar and planned on retiring at 40, or some shit like that, and so after that I really lost all affection for him.

Between Redknapp and Poch exists a big smell hole full of a shit atmosphere, shit dressing room, and shit tactics with that Gooner Gilet cunt sneering at the club on TV.

He scored some important goals for us, but he was a woeful player. Had none of the passion and intensity of Dele. Dodged free-kicks and went missing in midfield for large potions of the game. He was an absolute passenger in midfield.

That Stoke performance was brilliant though.

Played well against Stoke, then got Charlie Adam'ed, wasn't the same after that. Alli is the mixed race Lampard.

So much playing the man, just skimmed over about 10 pages of sporadic bitching. desperately need a signing or at least a credible link to calm the nerves. So much angst, go have a dart or get laid or something ;)

So much playing the man, just skimmed over about 10 pages of sporadic bitching. desperately need a signing or at least a credible link to calm the nerves. So much angst, go have a dart or get laid or something ;)

I've posted probably 5 lots of the closest we have to "ITK" in the last 10 pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom