Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah ok mate.
I just wonder if he has otherwise he'd know what I was trying to get at.

Me and another friend worked for a gay couple in the early 90's. Renovating their properties. Great blokes. Both sadly died.
I worked with a lot of gay people for EMI in the 80's and made close friends with another couple who only just have been able to get married.
My best friend of 30yrs who has just moved out of London was Gay so I don't see much of him anymore and at present I have one close Bisexual and one close Gay friend.
So, Fuck off.
I aint being told I don't know what homophobia is.
I was trying making a point. Silly bollocks said I failed.
It's context.
If someone asked me does Keegan suck McDermott off I May jokingly say ' yes, his balls and everything' I am not a homophobic. That's what Aurier did, but when someone asked him does blanc suck Zlatan off.
It's context.
I said I don't know the context as I don't speak French. When he appeared to say the word faggot I couldn't see him either. He wasn't on camera
But if he's homophobic then I'm not a fan. I don't want any racist, homophobic players associated with our club.
Ps Until I have real proof I am not judging him.

Whoa. I didn't mean to imply that you were homophobic/racist.
I was only pointing out that the statement was similar.

:dierpochhug:

Lloris/ Vorm/ Gazzaniga

Aurier/ Trippier

Rose/. Davies

Alderweireld/ Sanchez/ Vertonghen/ Foyth

Wanyama/ Dier

Dembele/ Winks

Dele/ Eriksen/ Barkley/ Keita Balde/ Lamela/ Son

Kane

Sanchez. 36
Foyth. 10
Gazzaniga. 2
Aurier. 23
Barkley. 22
Balde. 25

Sessegnon. 28
Sancho. 3

Outlay: 149m

Walker 54
Bentaleb. 17
Wimmer. 15
Janssen. 15

Incomings: 101

Total Outlay 48m

Nkoudou. 10
Sissoko. 15

Incomings 25m

Overall net spend should al of these come off £23m.

Right that's killed my last hour at work, I'm offski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom