Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time does he need to be signed by to be able to be in the squad for Sunday?

Not that I think Pochettino would throw him in the squad right away.

"I am not saying pay anyone £300,000 per week, or even £200,000 - but Spurs could take their wages-revenue ratio up a notch without going crazy and remain a well-run club."
- Jermaine Jenas.

Amazing. BBC pundits now have access to all of Spurs' accounts and are more equipped than Levy at setting out our expenditure.

:mong:

"I am not saying pay anyone £300,000 per week, or even £200,000 - but Spurs could take their wages-revenue ratio up a notch without going crazy and remain a well-run club."
- Jermaine Jenas.

Amazing. BBC pundits now have access to all of Spurs' accounts and are more equipped than Levy at setting out our expenditure.

:mong:
Jenas is a good pundit most of the time, one of the few who is complimentary of us.

But this is clearly written with a players perspective rather than a business/club running one. I'm fairly certain we could hike up the salaries a bit now already, but it seems like Levy and the club prefer to wait until the stadium is finished so we can hand out some proper rewards. Levy isn't going to rush into increasing the salary cap without having the stadium to justify the increases

I don't speak "foreign" (Spanish??).
I assume it says something along the lines of we've offered 20M for this dude??

It's a rumour site that recycles stories from elsewhere, in this case from the Daily Mirror.

Adds nothing new - out of contract next season, not included in the squad for the Italian Supercoppa, we might offer €20 million

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom