Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expected a lot more from lamela in all honesty. Great at winning the ball back but seems nervous of what's around him when running with the ball. Gets his angles all wrong and for me doesn't offer anywhere near enough based on how much talent he possesses
Yep, this really is a make or break season for him. I really, really hope he steps up. If we're going to push on from last season, him playing well and knocking on the door of the starting eleven is key in my opinion

Wish we still announced transfers at random times.....remember a few times in the past we'd do it at like 9pm on a Sunday

That might have just been Sugar trying to fuck with the Newspapers by getting them to miss the print run though

So they're trying to make the transfer deadline before the season starts next year. A World Cup year. Isn't that a guaranteed disaster situation?

Anyone else notice the distinct lack of training photos/video this week on the SpursOfficial twitter?

I'd bet my left bollock that Gazzaniga has been done for a week (or more) and they're sitting on announcing him until Sanchez goes through first. He'll have been training though, which is why they're not showing us any footage right now. Players have been 'cleverly' edited out of training vids before but the third choice keepers tend to be in the shot a lot.

Oh well, if we sheepishly announce him just after announcing Sanchez tomorrow then we'll know I was right.

Anyone else notice the distinct lack of training photos/video this week on the SpursOfficial twitter?

I'd bet my left bollock that Gazzaniga has been done for a week (or more) and they're sitting on announcing him until Sanchez goes through first. He'll have been training though, which is why they're not showing us any footage right now. Players have been 'cleverly' edited out of training vids before but the third choice keepers tend to be in the shot a lot.

Oh well, if we sheepishly announce him just after announcing Sanchez tomorrow then we'll know I was right.

Poor old Gazzaniga if true. I just hope we don't sign any arseholes that effect the character of the dressing room. That for me above all else is key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom