Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the feeling that if Sanchez was English he'd be "worth" £60m. Take John Stones, make him less English, but make him a better footballer in every way. That's what Sanchez seems like.

Or, stick to the £25M and renounce the % of the Siggy sale. The same thing basically. If this really is the only reason he isn't signed yet I'm calling BS. More likely that Swans are holding out and Everton won't move Barkley if they aren't 100% that they can get Siggy in.

Everton know nobody else is coming in for Siggy so happy seeing who blinks first. Barkley however I feel has more chance of attracting other suitors should their other targets fall through

Also due roughly £5m once Siggy joins. Chuck that into the deal as well

From the reports I have read, I reckon they are stuck on their £35m figure. £30m really as we get Siggy money.

I wonder if Levy is offering £30m (£25m net). He could easily think the Siggy money is probably ours regardless.

I bet we could save £5m by waiting a week or so more, but we should have just paid £35m weeks ago though!!! He is worth that

From the reports I have read, I reckon they are stuck on their £35m figure. £30m really as we get Siggy money.

I wonder if Levy is offering £30m (£25m net). He could easily think the Siggy money is probably ours regardless.

I bet we could save £5m by waiting a week or so more, but we should have just paid £35m weeks ago though!!! He is worth that

In this absurd market, Barkley for £30-35m is a borderline steal IMHO. Barkley looked like a future star a couple of years back and I have zero doubts that Poch can get him back on track. Get it done!

Barca lost the plot?

Ah, Wiki at its best...

Capture.jpg

I'm bored of it 50 million for anybody who's had one good season at a decent standard.

The sooner greedy cunts like Chelsea United City Madrid Barca Bayern etc tip football over the edge financially and it falls of a cliff and dies the better , hopefully the sport can be reborn with traditional values and integrity.

My dream scenario is the top teams break away into a European super league and it totally flops leaving all the high rollers bankcrupt and the mercenaries stranded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom