Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were just teasing us with obscure ITK!

Welcome to TFC. I have to say that if you have been reading for four years you've chosen a particular nadir to decide to wade into the swamp that is the Transfer Thread. To each his own!

:dierpochhug:
Jealousy. It's very difficult to sit on the sidelines and not yearn for an Arcspace disagree. :pochsmirk:

What InPochWeTrust InPochWeTrust sees when he comes in here to post innocently

tumblr_nb4gv3Sf0a1tsf68ao1_250.gif

Nearly laughed out loud in the office, when I'm clearly supposed to be busy

Let's buy Lucas Moura

I saw in a Brazilian channel that one of the conditions for Neymar to sign for PSG was if they managed to get Dani Alves and also to offer continuity to Lucas Moura...

However, he was a back up to Dani Alves in their last match and who played Right Wing (and who was signed to play RB)!!! Definitely gotta sting Lucas Moura that and one must wonder if he still has a place there or if he even feels valued.

I'd sign him though but he may go to a team that wears an Adidas kit as he is one of the poster boys for Adidas in Brazil. Can't underestimate the power of sponsorship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom