Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone reckon Danny boy regrets what he did now or couldn't give a fuck? I hope he realises he was bang out of order and let player power well and truly go to his head

I'm looking forward to his next post match interview, then he has 1 chance to redeem himself. A short apology will suffice, but I really need to hear HIM say that, not his agent...

Don't talk crap, Levy has moved on from the days of a fax machine!

f97d6ef779afca60909a1c4a0b9af8ca.jpg
You've just swooped in here with that fowl joke

Can you imagine how good Stones would be under Poch!?
I think he'll be fine under Guardiola to be fair. It will be interesting to see if he turns him into a Busquets type and brings him forward. The only thing I don't like about Stones is he's too soft in the air and in the tackle, doesn't put his body on the line when needed (not that a modern CB should have these qualities to succeed mind, just look at Vertonghen and Alderweireld who rarely tackle but both have that toughness in their game).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom