Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Given that Wimmer is clearly on his way out, I like this a lot.

CCV and Foyth as the young understudies at CB, with Jan, Toby, and Davinson as the default starters in the back three.

Dier for first-team CB cover/rotation when not playing in midfield, meaning we are very unlikely to be forced out of playing a back three due to injuries.

Aurier would be the cherry on top of that back three cake, though. Ideal for the RWB.

Fax machine in overdrive at Hotspur way

Don't talk crap, Levy has moved on from the days of a fax machine!

f97d6ef779afca60909a1c4a0b9af8ca.jpg

Given that Wimmer is clearly on his way out, I like this a lot.

CCV and Foyth as the young understudies at CB, with Jan, Toby, and Davinson as the default starters in the back three.

Dier for first-team CB cover/rotation when not playing in midfield, meaning we are very unlikely to be forced out of playing a back three due to injuries.

Aurier would be the cherry on top of that back three cake, though. Ideal for the RWB.

Not sure about his attitude which has always been a key thing for Poch. I reckon he'll go with Tripps this year

Been reading comments on BBC (I know!!! :()

There's loads that follow this vein ...

......but won't he be a bench warmer?? Toby and Jan will occupy the starting spots for sure, unless he goes to 3 at the back??

We may go 3 at the back!!!??!!!??!!
Like nearly every game since Poch arrived??

Do these twats actually watch football??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom