Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He actually says (smiling) "...or maybe no one". Then he does an exaggerated "oooooh" wince. It's from 06:45 here...

As a qualified Spanish to English translator I can reveal that that wince actually meant "...so pull your fucking finger out Daniel and stop with the schnorring already"

Smilie material right there. Will come in useful on deadline day.

Poch_gurn_copy.jpg

Poch_gurn_copy.jpg

Just seeing if this works. You know when you used to fold paper & one person draws a head, another the body , trousers etc.

Feel free to join in

Chadli, Bentaleb, Carroll and Yedlin will all go in my opinion. All four of them were left off our bench last game. Carroll left out for Winks is telling.

Bentaleb knows he has no future and not in plans. All about finding a buyer. Yedlin will be gone simply bevause Trippier is ahead of him and KWP has a higher ceiling.

I think you are right. It's not that I want any of them to leave, just think they will. Just like I think we have more coming in.

I'm having the exact same problem as Levy right now - my mum's selling the family home and I'm desperately trying to shift all my old, forgotten shit in the loft on eBay but no one is biting. Everyone's on fucking holiday the cunts. :kanehand:

Coric to city for 10M apparently
They already have De Bruyne and Silva, some ridiculous youth talent such as Garcia and Celina, not to mention they just signed Zinchenko, who looks a right talent from Ukraine, I don't see them signing another prospect CAM especially for 10mil and he would barely play so not sure he'd want to go there unless he wanted to sell out already?

They already have De Bruyne and Silva, some ridiculous youth talent such as Garcia and Celina, not to mention they just signed Zinchenko, who looks a right talent from Ukraine, I don't see them signing another prospect CAM especially for 10mil and he would barely play so not sure he'd want to go there unless he wanted to sell out already?
Of course he's going for the money. Unless you're a home grown talent. You'd be silly not to go to a club that's providing you with more money. You still get to play football on a daily basis, you just earn much more money. It's a shame but modern football is broken.

He actually says (smiling) "...or maybe no one". Then he does an exaggerated "oooooh" wince. It's from 06:45 here...

As a qualified Spanish to English translator I can reveal that that wince actually meant "...so pull your fucking finger out Daniel and stop with the schnorring already"

I didn't know how to explain that facial expression/body language so I just put up the link and my interpretation may be different as the statement is ambiguous.

I think in the whole interview what I got the most was that only a certain type of player and if he is available to us.
Whether we get those is football.

if Poch wanted Pereyra he would sign for us. Like Shaqiri and Cabaye last season. I don't see the point. One thing is to lose a target player, one is some random nice player sign for a low price for a team below us. It's football

Back
Top Bottom