Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When this fucking window closes we will return .Gifs collected ,well rested and prepared for your shite wankers ................love you.............all.
2695949-small-man-carries-several-pieces-of-luggage-gettyimages.jpg

I strongly feel we'll make another signing before the window closes

Along with offloading some deadwood which is a must

Last edited:
Is there any reason why we aren't in for Pereyra? Watford have agreed a fee and he's on his way over for a medical.

Surely he would improve our team? Only 25.

word for word he said ' we try, I told you about that er we hope to sign one, two, or three.......or maybe one

He actually says (smiling) "...or maybe no one". Then he does an exaggerated "oooooh" wince. It's from 06:45 here...

As a qualified Spanish to English translator I can reveal that that wince actually meant "...so pull your fucking finger out Daniel and stop with the schnorring already"

Chadli, Bentaleb, Carroll and Yedlin will all go in my opinion. All four of them were left off our bench last game. Carroll left out for Winks is telling.

Bentaleb knows he has no future and not in plans. All about finding a buyer. Yedlin will be gone simply bevause Trippier is ahead of him and KWP has a higher ceiling.

Chadli, Bentaleb, Carroll and Yedlin will all go in my opinion. All four of them were left off our bench last game. Carroll left out for Winks is telling.

Bentaleb knows he has no future and not in plans. All about finding a buyer. Yedlin will be gone simply bevause Trippier is ahead of him and KWP has a higher ceiling.

I feel like these are players we shouldn't be having this much trouble unloading.

I know Levy sucks, but these are players that would make a lot of clubs better.

Back
Top Bottom