Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice to see my credentials are being recognised finally as a top table connected, inner circle travelling, uber ITK cunt.

Maybe I should join this Spurs Community mob, where I will finally be appreciated.....

*waits for the deluge of "don't let the door hit you in the ass" posts*

Last edited:
Nice to see my credentials are being recognised finally as a top table connected, inner circle travelling, uber ITK cunt.

Maybe I should join this Spurs Community mob, where I will finally be appreciated.....

*waits for the deluge of "don't let the door hit you in the ass" posts*

If Eriksen stays, will you definitely eat your own shit this time?

Yeah that reaffirms my point. pretty clear what we've seen Son is not a striker and haven't seen much of Harrison but he doesn't seem a real option yet does he?
Well, you did ask whether there's an option from the academy. Harrison would be that option - Poch seems to rate him enough to bring him to some of the recent games.

Yeah, Son's not an out and out striker but Poch does play a very fluid system - didn't Lamela play up front essentially in some Europa games last season pretty effectively? Additionally, a Long or Deeney type wouldn't sign to be a third option I don't think unless we threw money at them (not happening obvi).

You're obsessed mate. Is it a skat fetish?

Nope, just interested to know whether it's possible that shit can go back in.

Some appraisals for you from that SC thread:

tucker:
Now that's a name I haven't seen in a while. It's a joke wind up account. He has all the credibility of Neil Eatson.

doctor stefan Freud:
Calm the fuck down peoples- some spotty herbert with a reputation for spouting bags of wank isn't worth worrying about

Spurger King:
Carlito Brigante is a WUM, and a nasty piece of work from what I can recall. Anger issues and an attention seeker. I certainly won't be losing any sleep over anything he has to say!

I know for certain you'd be doing the same thing to any other poor sod that made such a statement, so you shouldn't complain.. :gallashmm:

Small attacking midfielder who couldn't get in a distinctly average Portugal midfield at the Euros.
1524816.main_image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom