Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was the Tielemans interest ever official? Bevause Anderlecht are 45 minutes away from being knocked out of the Champions League.

Lets see what happens.

I like that we seem to be looking for a dribbler. Boufal or Rafa Silva would add a dynamic we don't really have.

Lets see what happens.

I like that we seem to be looking for a dribbler. Boufal or Rafa Silva would add a dynamic we don't really have.

Boufal supposedly has major attitude problems. He feels he's too good to work for the team, doesn't listen to the manager in training and his little respect for his teammates. I think that's why we've cooled our interest in him

So we're still in for N'koudou and we also want Boufal and Youri Tielemans?

Getting a bit greedy now....

I guess if we lose Chadli, Njie, Pritchard, Mason, Nabz etc it's possible.

So we're still in for N'koudou and we also want Boufal and Youri Tielemans?

Getting a bit greedy now....

I guess if we lose Chadli, Njie, Pritchard, Mason, Nabz etc it's possible.

Literally nobody but our fans is linking us with tielemans and the idea of us signing the second highest rated young midfielder in Europe is very similar to bale returning tomorrow. It's a pipe dream sadly.

I hope we can swoop in for Kovacic, would be an ideal Dembele understudy and we could really offer him somewhere to rekindle his incredibly promising talent. Also, Boufal is a better player than N'Koudou by far but he comes with an injury and attitude problems, if Poch can sort him out, Boufal could be an incredible signing, reminds me of Hazard at Lille.

Literally nobody but our fans is linking us with tielemans and the idea of us signing the second highest rated young midfielder in Europe is very similar to bale returning tomorrow. It's a pipe dream sadly.
If you close your eyes and believe anything is possible! :levylol:

Back
Top Bottom