Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What I like about Pochettino as well is that he likes to buy a player based on their personality and willingness to improve. I have no doubt he'd much rather an Njie or Nkoudou who aren't the finished article or anywhere near but have a determined personality to want to be better and get the best out of themselves as well as work hard as part of a team rather then a player who will come in and improve our team but not improve themselves in future.

I'm all for that.
signs lads for the players they will become, not the players they are

First off, great comments on the video.

My favorite one "cheers for the video Woolwich cunt"

My youtube scout analysis...

Couple of shit crosses in there for sure, but for a pace guy he seems to have a good first touch which is something you don't see with a lot of pace player. Looks to have a sneaky accurate shot.

Pace is something we were definitely lacking from attacking players last season. Hope Clinton stays. He and N'Koudou could give us options and a different look.

Not saying every transfer Poch and Mitchell choose is going to work but surely they've earned our benefit of doubt by now. The one player in the last two years that was the most proven/exiting purchase has been Son and though injuries have blighted his first season he's not set the world alight. The one thing we lacked last year was pace and hoping we keep Clinton with the addition of Nkoulou we have genuine speed available from the bench, raw speed is better than no speed.

Still amazes me after the complete transformation we've seen from the likes of Lamela and Dembele under Poch, people are still writing off players (Son & Clinton) only after one season.

Back
Top Bottom