Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tumblr_midbol6EKv1rx2lzgo1_500.gif

Life sucks when you're caught scrapping your fingers in some cunts eye.

Wow....I wasn't expecting that. I thought the first two might be lower double digits. That changes things. I'd really like to see Embolo and Tielemans at The Lane - then again, I was chuffed when we signed David Bentley.
Was referting to Euro btw

Both are very young with massive potential - seeing what we paid for Sonny last year, coupled with the fact all sellers would know we have CL money - recipe for over-charging

Tielemans would be cheapest of the lot, I would imagine

Last edited:
Who: Trix
Where: SC
When: 5th May

"Not sure whether to put this here or bot but can't see any where else atm....

Told we have been working hard to get two deals done very quickly, but at the same time did not want to upset/unfocus the current playing squad while so much was still at stake.Things may progress more quickly now but that was speculation on my mates part. Both forwards/attacking players, and MB is 100% one of them.

We want to beat the PL player auction that will certainly comence once teams know their final positions and what they can offerincomings.

As before from the current active playing squad we are not looking to sell anyone, but good offers would be considered for a few of the fringe players.

Heard nothing on Edwards alleged contract refusal."

#ITK

Last edited:
I'd want Embolo over almost anyone.

1. He's only 19
  2. Has 3 seasons of football under his belt
  3. Can play striker, right winger or attacking midfielder
  4. Has 12 goals and 9 assists this season (To compare, Alli has 10 goals and 11 assists)
  5. Very strong and physical, would suit England
  6. Incredible pace, again would suit England and would add a lot to counter attacks
  7. His former manager said he was incredibly versatile and would do anything asked of him (He's even played in central midfield for some games)
  8. His team mates call him humble, willing to take on advice which is essential in this team
  9. Good positioning, seems to have the ability that Kane does to simply stand still yet get the ball in the box
  10. Doesn't seem to mind pressing people
He'd be expensive, probably £20-25 million and it may not be easy for him to move and adapt since he's so young, but I'd love for us to get him. I don't think we will though.

I'd want Embolo over almost anyone.

1. He's only 19
  2. Has 3 seasons of football under his belt
  3. Can play striker, right winger or attacking midfielder
  4. Has 12 goals and 9 assists this season (To compare, Alli has 10 goals and 11 assists)
  5. Very strong and physical, would suit England
  6. Incredible pace, again would suit England and would add a lot to counter attacks
  7. His former manager said he was incredibly versatile and would do anything asked of him (He's even played in central midfield for some games)
  8. His team mates call him humble, willing to take on advice which is essential in this team
  9. Good positioning, seems to have the ability that Kane does to simply stand still yet get the ball in the box
  10. Doesn't seem to mind pressing people
He'd be expensive, probably £20-25 million and it may not be easy for him to move and adapt since he's so young, but I'd love for us to get him. I don't think we will though.

Good shout . Like the look of him on fifa16

Who: Trix
Where: SC
Told we have been working hard to get two deals done very quickly, but at the same time did not want to upset/unfocus the current playing squad while so much was still at stake.Things may progress more quickly now but that was speculation on my mates part. Both forwards/attacking players, and MB is 100% one of them.

We want to beat the PL player auction that will certainly comence once teams know their final positions and what they can offerincomings.

As before from the current active playing squad we are not looking to sell anyone, but good offers would be considered for a few of the fringe players.

Heard nothing on Edwards alleged contract refusal."

#ITK
... and so it begins.

Back
Top Bottom