Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems like Everton, Stoke, Leicester and Bournemouth etc..
are leapfrogging us too now

200.gif

I notice you haven't posted any pictures of trophies in Your montages?
Haven't we had 4 league cup finals in Levy's time? Not saying that's most prestigious achievement but we won 2 of them and I believe they are trophies?

Think the likes of Everton or Villa (similar sized clubs to us) would be envious of even that tho.

BALAGUE ON ISCO

Guillem Balague has confirmed the news that Isco won’t be leavingReal Madrid this window.

He told Sky Sports News HQ: “No, he [Isco] is not going to Spurs and I think he’s announced in the last few minutes that he is staying.

“It’s something that he’s toyed with, I’m pretty sure there have been conversations between Spurs and Isco, but it’s not going to happen, I think he’s happy to fight for his position.”

BALAGUE ON ISCO

Guillem Balague has confirmed the news that Isco won’t be leavingReal Madrid this window.

He told Sky Sports News HQ: “No, he [Isco] is not going to Spurs and I think he’s announced in the last few minutes that he is staying.

“It’s something that he’s toyed with, I’m pretty sure there have been conversations between Spurs and Isco, but it’s not going to happen, I think he’s happy to fight for his position.”

So it's back on then !!

:freundgoal:

Haven't we had 4 league cup finals in Levy's time? Not saying that's most prestigious achievement but we won 2 of them and I believe they are trophies?

Think the likes of Everton or Villa (similar sized clubs to us) would be envious of even that tho.
I'm not one for the doom and gloom but it doesn't paint us in a great light when we are hagning our hat on a League Cup win that happened 10 years ago :sonlol:

Back
Top Bottom