Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

oT8KJp.gif

First off Sissoko is not shit, but at £30 million, regardless of the market, it is fair to have doubts. I am convinced Poch could get something out of him, but is there enough there to warrant this type of buy? I also think that well he is pretty versatile, he doesn't have the qualities that we are truly lacking, either pace/the ability to take people on, or the ability to take over Eriksen's role if needed.

If £30 million is actually possible take it all and dump it on the table at Schalke for Meyer. He is everything that the Poch regime cries out for, young, pace, with potential world class skill. I don't think they could say no to that type of money and given the market prices these days, £30-£35 million would not freak out supporters or cripple the club financially.

Everyone freaked at Martial for £36 million last summer and now it seems like a bargain. If we want a "star" buy, our only chance is to catch them on the way up. As much as I would love Isco, once they get to RM, or Barca, they are likely out of our grasp.

Agree with all that except the last bit. Players are only out of our grasp when they are still wanted.

Has nothing to do with the emergence of oil money and american dollar influence, no?

Probably Levy's fault City and Chelsea leapfrogged us with a cheat code.

Fuck it, is the Sultan of Brunei looking to purchase a club?
We have won fuck all , excuses are for the weak .
North Vietnam defeated the USA.
Alexander conquered the world with 30,000
Leicester did it .
There is no will to achieve.

Back
Top Bottom