Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well one positive is that it has saved me a good £400/£500 this season. I won't be shelling out a single penny this season to that utter shambles in charge of our club. What a fucking joke!!!!! 1 striker. Official website changing hueng min son position to striker just so they can show we have another striker on the books.
We heard you the first time.

We have a glaringly obvious need for a striker and a DM, but I do think the squad is good enough to hit 5th or 6th, and that's without seeing Son or N'Jie. If they can offer more, then great - otherwise I think we will hit that level.

Of course it's a fundamental fuck up if we don't address those issues, but what is everyone getting so uptight about? Should we be challenging for the league at this point? What right do we have to expect better than that 5th spot? A Solitary adventure in the champion's league?

I want to see the club play with passion, to look like they give a shit win/lose or draw. With better performances and that passion, better results will come in time.
If Kane is injured or remains off the boil you won't see 5th. 7th-8th is more realistic. Neither Son or N'Jie have played in the PL. Neither are an out and out striker. You're just taking a huge burden from Kane and placing in on the shoulders of two players who need to settle and may find themselves playing out of position.

Then there's Dier having to play as a DM.

4th is fantasy world this season. I'm not even sure I see us in the top six at all unless we have a good run of luck and Son & N'Jie hit the ground running.

This is what I don't understand with this whole fucking circus

Lennon went to them last season, played a few great games for them, we don't want him didn't even give him a squad number, how has THIS deal taken this long?

Because Lennon was video'd drunk as a skunk thrown out of a club arguing with a bouncer and allegedly slapped a teenage girl serving in a club.

The rumor is Poch dumped him because he was coming into training drunk.

Because Lennon was video'd drunk as a skunk thrown out of a club arguing with a bouncer and allegedly slapped a teenage girl serving in a club.

The rumor is Poch dumped him because he was coming into training drunk.

Yeah I know, so hence that's my point, why is this even a story for such a long time, we don't want him, they do, why does this take so long?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom