Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked oddschecker.com

Skybet suspended the market at 8pm
BetFred suspended at 8.46pm
Betfair SLASHED us to 2/1 from 6/1 at 9.28pm and suspended at 10.08pm
BetVictor slashed us to 2/1 from 5/1 at 9.01pm and is still live

Something is up. Let it happen :avbpray:

Holy shit, didn't know anything about that.
Lets hope they know something!

Let's not start sounding like the Southampton fans, now - Schniederlin isn't signing for us, he's going to United.

Our first game of the season has me slightly more nervous than before, it just be said...

Trust me will be perfect time to play them, they are signing quality no doubt but they won't be as good as the sum of the parts first game of season, we'll have our core Intact

I am going back into lurk mode. I don't see anything major happening for a while.
I predict Spurs will sell some more fringe players, promote from development/academy squad and buy one attacking midfielder/winger/wide striker and at least one striker this summer.

I am going back into lurk mode. I don't see anything major happening for a while.
I predict Spurs will sell some more fringe players, promote from development/academy squad and buy one attacking midfielder/winger/wide striker and at least one striker this summer.

Agree it really is not worth being on here day and night, Daniel probably wants to ship some on next before he goes into August for a striker at least

I'd personally have preferred Wanyama. But I think our relationship with Southampton is probably about as dead as it is with Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom