Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Kane had more than one good game playing behind a striker? Seemed or attack fell apart completely whenever we brought on Soldado and shifted Kane to play behind him.
Considering before he came a superstar, all his best games came either wide left or off the striker, I'd say yes. He looked good off Adebayor in 2014 and he looked good playing off Soldado earlier in the season.

Thank god, the sooner he's announced the sooner I can stop worrying that it'll fall apart and that I'll have to listen to people telling me that being able to pass it sideways and retain possession for us makes him a useful player.
Every team needs someone who can steady the ship

I know. Just see where he's going. Signing him was a major fuck up.
I guarantee he kills it over there. Scolari gets a job care takering Spam in November after Bilic gets sacked for elimination at qualifying stages of EL & taking them precariously close to relegation with a single league win.
Paulinho follows him in January window and takes the EPL by storm, single handedly saving them from relegation scoring in every game in an 18 match unbeaten run, including a hat trick against us at theirs.

Spam have some experience of it. It wouldn't stop them. Didn't they stave of relegation by breaking the rules signing 2 of them, and get away with it.
They are also moving into a stadium they have contributed fuck all for. Amazes me how they are getting away with being aided by the state to do so.
Why should a football club be allowed to only contribute £15m of £272m it's costing to convert it so they can play there? It could be used for Athletics and concerts beforehand ffs.
It's more of a fucking scandal whilst local public services are being cut, disabled people losing ILP and tax credits being cut to the tune of £5b. Should they not be asked to cough up a few more quid.?
Oh, and is it legal only to offer jobs for the OS for Newham residents only? That's what they are doing.

This i'm afraid is the type of society we live in, tax payers are getting fucked over big time by this government. The West Ham olympic scandal demonstrates this perfectly . A stadium costing over 400m built with no long term vision of its sustainability ,then given to a medieval football club who paid fuck all and are costing us another 200m. vile vile club

As for transfer speculation i would be very surprised if we get our man Alderweild. If it does go through then we need to give vertonghen a massive thanks.Especially considering he also played a hand in helping us acquire eriksen.
Only stumbling block over this deal are the fees and whether Atletico will play hard ball. Southampton will go up to 15m, levy will probably offer 10m.

Muzzy works for Mondial. They represent nearly all the players we have been linked with...coincidence?
Alderweirled, Martial, Konoplyanka, Imbula, Kondogbia, Rabiot, Cabaye, Mitrovic, Lloronte and even Victor fucking Moses.

So, could it be Giroud? He was seen meeting Muzzi in a Hampstead restaurant for a talk last week. He's with Mondial.

I am joking!

Edit. Reading between the lines of his last twat on twitter; doesn't Toby come back from his honeymoon next week.
Entirely possible.

At the same time, we've been linked with all those guys in the press with no movement. Could be wishful thinking on his part.

Dean-Marney-2013.jpg

worth a cheeky bid? :bentley:
Michael Fassbender?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom