Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elvis Manu is a cracking name. And from what I remember, Fischer isn't a bad player. Very good technically but lacking physically. More of an inside forward than an out and out winger. And not very pacey. I'd be happier if we signed Eduardo Salvio tbh.

Whatever happened to Bakkali? - I seem to remember him scoring an outstanding debut as a 16 year old and the hype seemed to have died down. Pretty much the same with Fischer, outstanding on his debut season and then the hype died down, I do think he suffered a long term injury though.

Not only has Thauvin been disappointing since he came to Marseilles 2 seasons ago, it also appears to be some recurring behaviour problems with him.

Trippiers not really a bad defender and very good at going forward.
He could be much more reliable than Kyle defensively and better offensively. Definitely better at crossing.
Statistically his form this year is just as good as Walker's best ever form for us. I'd say we'd have two decent right backs if Walker gets his shit back together.
I think he needs more conditioning and could maybe shed a kilo or two.
He creates more than Johnson, Walker, Clyne or any other England RB.
I'd say he maybe needs to improve his tackling because his interception skills are spot on. MP likes his players to block out the passing options. He does that well.

Anyway, he's a typical pre NDP Spurs buy.
We ain't going to be spending the £15m+ money it would cost to get a RB in the 'Clyne' mould. If the less experience Chambers went for £16m, Clyne will be going for more.
I think we will have to get used to this kind of buy. I'm all for it.
If clubs like Southhampton can by Clyne for £2.5m after nobody said fuck all about him for 4 yrs at Palace, and 3 yrs later be the most talked about right back in the country can't trippier come to us and shine?

Elvis Manu is a cracking name. And from what I remember, Fischer isn't a bad player. Very good technically but lacking physically. More of an inside forward than an out and out winger. And not very pacey. I'd be happier if we signed Eduardo Salvio tbh.
I don't want Fischer tbh, not now.

He is a good player but not what we need

BTW, Trippier opening up a bit of a subject for us:

Any relegated teams' players look like a good deal for us?

Personally I wouldn't mind Austin for one.

Also Andrew Robertson from Hull will be a good player, just not sure were he fits in at Spurs.

Thauvin is being named in Ligue worst XI of the season. :rolleyes:
worst-team-in-france-main.jpg

Origi too, Scousers AHAHAH:angryscouser::angryscouser::angryscouser:

BTW, Trippier opening up a bit of a subject for us:

Any relegated teams' players look like a good deal for us?

Personally I wouldn't mind Austin for one.

Also Andrew Robertson from Hull will be a good player, just not sure were he fits in at Spurs.

Robertson is a perfect fit, I think we should just cut our losses on Davies, he's a good player but doesn't suit us as much as others like Robertson would..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom