Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
some of you lot make me laugh.
a few days ago most were realtively happy with the squad. maybe needing a winger and a striker but keen to see what poch does to develop the current squad.

Now the chairman hasn't delivered a world class striker out of nowhere suddenly we're mid table at best and the board need to be sacked.

Poch needs to build a squad. So far we've bought a load of new defenders and a dm/cm. i think that's fine for now in his first year. Then next summer let's buy the attacking players we need. The squad we have now is good enough for a top 6 finish and a tilt at europe which is where we should be given the budgets of other sides.

Let's get behind them once today is out of the way yeah?

I think most people were relatively happy because they all thought one more player would come in before the window, especially after the performance against Liverpool.

Poch needs to build a squad. So far we've bought a load of new defenders and a dm/cm. i think that's fine for now in his first year. Then next summer let's buy the attacking players we need. The squad we have now is good enough for a top 6 finish and a tilt at europe which is where we should be given the budgets of other sides.
Budget of Other sides ? Sides like Hull City, QPR, West Ham, Leicester City, Sunderland and Burnley you mean

Watching the cash roll in.
ipad-on-the-beach.jpg
what the fucks going on with your little finger fella?

And why the fuck are you wearing red?

Lovely pair of pins though, amazing what you can get from stock photos..

Does anyone have the net profits/spend in each of the past few transfer windows? I can only assume the baldy bastard gets a tasty bonus every transfer window closes if he shows ENIC a positive balance in the books. We really do need another striker to fight on all fronts this season.

We had the perfect opportunity to become established top 4 but Levy knows better :levylol:

does 'becoming an established top four club' not technically require us to actually have finished top four last season (or even the one before that at the very least)?
#pedantrywins on #transfermeltdownday

Does anyone have the net profits/spend in each of the past few transfer windows? I can only assume the baldy bastard gets a tasty bonus every transfer window closes if he shows ENIC a positive balance in the books. We really do need another striker to fight on all fronts this season.

This is what I have been asking for, where are the megaposters with the stats when you need them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom