Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hold out hope only because we can almost certainly offer Paulinho more playing time as well as the ability to partner with national team CM-mate Sandro.

If we actually sign Paulinho what sort of midfield are we looking at? Im assuming Bale on the right, insert new left winger with Sandro and Dembele holding and Paulinho as the front of the three (possibly Dembele). Leaves Holtby, Parker, Livermore, Hudd, Carrol holding with Dempsey and Siggurdson covering the front of the three and reluctantly the left. Azza and Townsend covering either wing also. Think an out and out left winger is a massive priority. I'm still confident Ade could be a monster again, last five games of the season proved his ability, that's a gamble though. Hopefully BAE is back to his best. Otherwise that's another area we need strengthening I've not seen enough of Rose to say wether or not he's good enough, hopefully that will become evident pre season. I'm just babbling, anyone see that documentary on channel four about the guy with the massive balls? Reminded me of Hudd two years ago with two azzas between his legs.

Aubameyang update
“I will choose England before any other destination,” he told Sky Sports.
“My dream has always been to play in one of the top two leagues in the world.
“Newcastle is a good club and St James’s Park is a monumental stadium where there is passionate fans."
http://www.london24.com/sport/Woolw..._and_chelsea_keen_on_newcastle_move_1_2254804

There is no reason we should let him go to Newcastle if he is actually available for a price they can afford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom