Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the whole kerfuffle around Moutinho last summer just a show from Levy?

I think you are confusing Levy with Sky Sports News and their lust for viewers.

white2_2820751.jpg

Were there ever any quotes from Tottenham? ever any actual links from our club? any real concrete solid links? Or just sky sports fluff designed to keep us all hooked to the scrolling news and to inflate and deflate their grubby rigged betting outlet skybet (how is that legal btw?)

SSN Deadline day is a kin to some kind of doomsday cult I think it was maria who said it yesterday when she came into the chat, we were all huddled around waiting for the clock to tick away.

When you look back it's kind of sick.

forum
Supporters seemed to be always getting jerked around we were like puppets being manipulated by a Chairman who looks like mini-me :levylol:

I agree with you on Sky. I can't recall where the news all came from though. Was Moutinho just a Sky show then last summer?

I don't remember about Moutinho, but last night was pretty much all sky after about 7pm. On off on off on off bull shit.

I seem to remember Mouts being the same. They are arch bullshitters, as bad as POTL IMO.

The last Damião-related quotes (or the only ones) that surfaced yesterday were from the DoF. Nothing at all came from Spurs. And the quotes denied the stories from the day before. Soo…

The last Damião-related quotes (or the only ones) that surfaced yesterday were from the DoF. Nothing at all came from Spurs. And the quotes denied the stories from the day before. Soo…

So basically no story. Sky really are the arch deceivers aren't they.

Moutinho & Damião would be an awesome combination to pick up! How much boost would those two give us!

in·san·i·ty

/inˈsanitē/

Noun
  1. The state of being seriously mentally ill; madness.
  2. Extreme foolishness or irrationality.
  3. Repeating the same experiment multiple times and expecting differing results.

ha, my comment would be the first post on page 5. Fate and the internet have transpired to make me look like a cunt.
WHO WE SIGNING IN SUMMER THEN?? Donaeo and lisa left eye lopes???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom