Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Spurs will ever get a multi-window target. Once they've been outed as a potential target than Oil-FC will just pay more in the next window. Damiao, Mouthino, Willan will go all end up at Oil-FC or the La Liga
Oil FC will be brought into line with the mere mortals, once FFP kicks in. Everyone will be on an even keel, so to speak. Just needs UEFA and FIFA to not "Bottle it".

NXV1u.gif

Seriously. I dont want Damiao at all anymore. Fucking dipshit club and retarded brazilian third party ownership fuck sauce. Fuck him. We deserve a better striker anyway, its the Brazilian league...makes the Jupiler League look like Bundesliga. I wouldn't want to wish harm to anyone, unless they deserve it, but for whatever reason I hope Damiao ends up being worthless and the Internatiocicoanocaes board looks back on today thinking..."man, wish we had that 20 mil now..could have saved this miserable god fucking rat slum of a club"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom