Summer 2012 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
VirginiaSpur said:
Stanners said:
Enter Sandro
You just gave me a fucking brilliant idea. Have some rep you beautiful, beautiful person.

5bdzqf.png

Over breakfast this mourning I was speaking to a gooner about the problem of us been linked to getting either Blanc or AVB (As many reports say we are definitely getting one, thus meaning that the reports conflict with each other), he said we won't get either of them, I said then that most of our backroom staff has been fired, so he replied that we will end up with :gomes: as a player manager, and i thought that would be the best thing ever

VirginiaSpur said:
Was just reading through Agent_ITK's postings. Clicked on one he retweeted, and found this gem from some random dude.

[tweet]http://twitter.com/djs2706/status/217564535802953731[/tweet]

ummm, yes? :saha:

I mean, it's not Mourinho + C. Ronaldo and Higuain, but yes, yes I think that's a massive statement of intent and an upgrade. Maybe not over Luka - since they're different players and different systems - but yes.

Modric is class, and it's a blow to lose him, but let's move on, eh?

It's also a statement of intent as Beryl only wants to play for us, we have apparently hijacked the scousers for Sig & we are prepared to trust & believe in a forward thinking, highly rated coach.

Yes Modric is class & I don't want him to leave, but the time has come. A statement if we don't sell him to one of our rivals.

A statement of intent would be those three announcements then, at the end of the press conference, dropping the curtain to reveal Modric in a cage being poked with sticks by naked women in Daniel Levy masks chanting "FOUR MORE YEARS".

Some random ITK for you.
A certain french former player of ours who is known for his flowing hair and silky skills is currently looking to get back into the game in England with either a coaching or backroom staff sort of role.
He's had meetings with a number of clubs, including us.
Not saying it's going to happen or not. Just that I know the meetings have definitely taken place. (god i sound like a proper ITK now don't I?!)

So will we see him and Sherwood as the new dream team behind AVB?

Don't shoot he messenger, blue and yellow etc etc.

So the long and short of all these pages is probably (hoepfully in certain cases)-

AVB with his tight rainmac ( now with added chips of his shoulders) and ginger beard, the icelandic Modric, Belgium's 3rd best centre half, and 3 new kits ( always 3- magic number init) all next week

leaving what 4 weeks to maybe get a STRIKER!!!!!!!!!!! - and a right sided player to give Lennon a kick upthe backside....oh yeah for the player to learn and get used to a new formation- so fat chance of taking advanatge of our decent fixture list first up

might as well hold onto Modric until last minute and then flog him- so the dollar can burn in our pockets for the January window

we need a keeper- McGregor on a free? no decent Tottenham side fails to have a sweaty in it- and he ticks all the Begbie boxes- can act as Ledley's bodyguard on club bonding nights out....plus he is actually pretty decent keeper

blingblingwideface said:
So the long and short of all these pages is probably (hoepfully in certain cases)-

AVB with his tight rainmac ( now with added chips of his shoulders) and ginger beard, the icelandic Modric, Belgium's 3rd best centre half, and 3 new kits ( always 3- magic number init) all next week

leaving what 4 weeks to maybe get a STRIKER!!!!!!!!!!! - and a right sided player to give Lennon a kick upthe backside....oh yeah for the player to learn and get used to a new formation- so fat chance of taking advanatge of our decent fixture list first up

might as well hold onto Modric until last minute and then flog him- so the dollar can burn in our pockets for the January window

we need a keeper- McGregor on a free? no decent Tottenham side fails to have a sweaty in it- and he ticks all the Begbie boxes- can act as Ledley's bodyguard on club bonding nights out....plus he is actually pretty decent keeper

Ohhhhhh...Who's a bit of a moaning Michael?

blingblingwideface said:
He isn't a bad keeper, you're right. However, he ticks the Begbie boxes and a lot more. In fact he ticks him using his latest victims blood. He's fucking mental. I'm reasonably unstable, built like a brick shithouse and would love to panel a Rangers player into a bloody mess. But even I would turn the other cheek to that lad.

He is Scotlands top nutter and that's not an easy place to get to in the land of maniacs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom