Summer 2012 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flannerz said:
Belgian Spur said:
Norman Giller , Uncle Norm is a ex sports journalist and spurs fan (friend of Harry btw) so he might have access to more info than others but he is also known for being a bit of a condescending purist. He does not like to be challenged or called out.

I have known him for a long time now and he has not been bullshitting a lot in that time.
He doesn't like it when people criticise 'H'.

I know , i am not defending him at all , he and i have had lots of differences of opinion and in the end he even unfollowed me on twitter lol

Belgian Spur said:
Flannerz said:
Belgian Spur said:
Norman Giller , Uncle Norm is a ex sports journalist and spurs fan (friend of Harry btw) so he might have access to more info than others but he is also known for being a bit of a condescending purist. He does not like to be challenged or called out.

I have known him for a long time now and he has not been bullshitting a lot in that time.
He doesn't like it when people criticise 'H'.

I know , i am not defending him at all , he and i have had lots of differences of opinion and in the end he even unfollowed me on twitter lol
Haha, we haven't had an argument, but he knows I think we underachieved last season and I point the blame at Redknapp. He must have been too tired from arguing with you to bother with me :D

After Redknapp got the chop, he went on a rant saying how the Harry haters were somehow responsible and how he hoped they were happy. That's the point at which I unfollowed him.

Flannerz said:
Haha, we haven't had an argument, but he knows I think we underachieved last season and I point the blame at Redknapp. He must have been too tired from arguing with you to bother with me :D

lol , i even participated in one of his books and he unfollowed me because of my Harry article on here (or at least for voicing those opinions)

Ah well , you win some you lose some

I can be an annoying cunt when it comes to arguing , i esp like picking the opposite stance of Thelonious on twitter :mong:

Belgian Spur said:
lol , i even participated in one of his books and he unfollowed me because of my Harry article on here (or at least for voicing those opinions)

I can be an annoying cunt when it comes to arguing , i esp like picking the opposite stance of Thelonious on twitter :mong:
this is why I can't be bothered discussing Spurs on twitter

Thelonious said:
Belgian Spur said:

i was kidding btw , i just happen to disagree on a few of your basic footballing principles that's all.

Belgian Spur said:
Thelonious said:
Belgian Spur said:

i was kidding btw , i just happen to disagree on a few of your basic footballing principles that's all.
that's fine, we don't all have to agree. Twitter and most of the Internet is a mindfuck when it comes to Spurs discussion

Thelonious said:
that's fine, we don't all have to agree. Twitter and most of the Internet is a mindfuck when it comes to Spurs discussion[/quote]

Or any other form of discussion i am afraid , we all know this law i suppose ? :

1. Godwin’s Law
The most famous of all the internet laws, formed by Mike Godwin in 1990. As originally stated, it said: "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1." It has now been expanded to include all web discussions.

Thelonious said:
that's fine, we don't all have to agree. Twitter and most of the Internet is a mindfuck when it comes to Spurs discussion

Exactly, but like you say, it's only a problem when every single cunt discussing something considers their personal opinion as absolute fact.

Had a cracking debate re: Bentley and Gio on Twitter last night, both had widely different opinions, but completely respected them. That's the way it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom