Stoke (A) - 7th April, 3pm KO. (Whats the biggest shafting we've given Stoke?)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice to see Wanyama get a start. Would've liked to see Lucas start, but understand that Dele/Eriksen/Son are on form. We got this. 3-0 Kane with a brace and Son. COYS

I'm not sure who he would have justifiably replaced in that lineup, but I would have liked to have seen Lucas get a start. Strong 11, should be a confident win.

Still in Australia and got to get up at 5am to watch the sun rise over Uluru (blatant) so I'm going to bed now. Hope the lads spank stoke so I can wake up to some good news.

I am expecting a heavy win today. I have never expected a heavy win for spurs, ever. Today is that day I have changed as a person.

Win by at least 4 goals or I will be disappointed.

What has happened to me?

I would take 1 zip quite honestly. Just winning is important. We are bordering on expectant and that can be very dangerous.

I wonder why Dier is rested, we had a full week since the chavs. Hope rose at least tries to prove he's worth it today. ohh and please let Kane explode with some hattrick
I don't think it's Dier being rested, so much as it is Wanyama performing better in training during the past week, that's how I choose to see it anyway.

might be, but the BigVik+Moose pairing is always slightly more defensive the Dier+Moose
it has less passing range but their ability to take on and beat a man is much higher. Wanyama like Dembele is very good at bringing the ball forward on the few occasions he decides to do it.

Get a usual 4 goal win over Stoke and surely we’ll go above the dippers. Same GD but the head 2 head record in our favour.

Just get the 3pts today lads!

Back
Top Bottom