Stoke (A) - 7th April, 3pm KO. (Whats the biggest shafting we've given Stoke?)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Both reds won easy in Europe this week and both look like they may progess to semi's in their respective comp. Need this win to get over thier success and stamp sone authority on top 3. Still the media says " Utd need to win against City to stop Liverpool getting second place". What about us? COYS
It's not an issue really. Liverpool would have to finish outside the top four and if they do then practically that means we finish above them in third anyway. Chelsea aren't going to catch us now.

But unless they've changed the system, where we finish impacts our cut of CL money next season. And of course our PL cut from this season. So it matters. Plus, were better than both Utd and Liverpool so deserve to finish above them.

It's not an issue really. Liverpool would have to finish outside the top four and if they do then practically that means we finish above them in third anyway. Chelsea aren't going to catch us now.

But unless they've changed the system, where we finish impacts our cut of CL money next season. And of course our PL cut from this season. So it matters. Plus, were better than both Utd and Liverpool so deserve to finish above them.
I don't want much just finish 2nd (stick two fingers up to all the media that seem to forget about us as a top 4 side) , beat Utd and go on to win the FAC and both reds knocked out of Europe by the week end. Oh and that Russian being expelled from the Uk with all his dirty money and the Club suffers big time-getting relegated because of money laundering. Thats all, not much.

Paul Lambert is a decent coach but hasn't sorted Stoke out at all.. Win this with total respect to Stoke, they are poor but will turn the corner. Let's hope it's not today.

I am expecting a heavy win today. I have never expected a heavy win for spurs, ever. Today is that day I have changed as a person.

Win by at least 4 goals or I will be disappointed.

What has happened to me?

I am expecting a heavy win today. I have never expected a heavy win for spurs, ever. Today is that day I have changed as a person.

Win by at least 4 goals or I will be disappointed.

What has happened to me?
Stadium going nicely
Out of CL
4 almost wrapped up
You don't care now

Stoke are in a fight this won't be easy,everybody seems to think it will! 1-0 will do fine just get the win by hook or by crook doesn't matter.
Stoke have been in a relegation fight for weeks now and have been completely awful. Nothing at all suggests they’ll be any better this week than they have been previously. We should slaughter them.

Merson on Soccer Sat saying the players at Spurs won't be happy to hear how much Levy is on.

He even invented a new word "double-less"..

I think that was more his personal hope. Levy deserves a little reward for the work he’s done. I bet Ed Woodward gets a healthy pay out annually.

Stoke are in a fight this won't be easy,everybody seems to think it will! 1-0 will do fine just get the win by hook or by crook doesn't matter.
On the back of the Chelsea win , we should be up for it. Reading- they have the worse goal difference in the PL. and lost their last 3. Not good at al, they shouldn't be able to muster up a challenge against us. if we do struggle then we are not as good as I believe we are.

Am on holiday in Bali (blatant) and last week watch on Sky Go with a VPN. Today, I was set to watch using Alien TV on my laptop but discovered that the TV in the villa has sports and can watch it on Bein 1 Indonesia.

Had a feeling for 4-0 this morning, hope Harry nets a few to catch up. COYS!

Back
Top Bottom