Stevenage Replay - Block 35 Takeover

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

linnet_spur said:
Bloody egg chasers.
That was my first thought as well! It's a football team however, based in the 5th tier of French football..

Lille are playing on Sunday and Lens on Friday otherwise I would've seen them. P&O Ferries were doing a deal on day returns though so me and 3 mates are heading over. Calais is obviously the ferry port and other clubs are a bit out of reach for a daytrip (plus i've never driven abroad so probably sensible to stay local). Can't go wrong for a £20 day out though!

Abbey Yid said:
linnet_spur said:
Bloody egg chasers.
That was my first thought as well! It's a football team however, based in the 5th tier of French football..

Lille are playing on Sunday and Lens on Friday otherwise I would've seen them. P&O Ferries were doing a deal on day returns though so me and 3 mates are heading over. Calais is obviously the ferry port and other clubs are a bit out of reach for a daytrip (plus i've never driven abroad so probably sensible to stay local). Can't go wrong for a £20 day out though!

So it was a bit of a booze run as well?

linnet_spur said:
So it was a bit of a booze run as well?
The offer involves 6 bottles of wine (probably cheap shit but that's mother's day, mum's birthday, mum's christmas present, next mother's day, next mother's birthday, next mother's christmas present sorted)
But yes, there will be lots of beer. We're heading down to a mate's uni on the friday night for a heavy one then Calais on Saturday! I love being a student.

This thread has totally derailed, apologies!

alright, to get this thread back on topic, we will take over a block and create some kind of atmosphere for the Stevenage game!

AbbeyYid is doing the reverse of Belgian Spur and me. The Calais stadium is probably walking distance from the ferry, though it is a bit of a walk. We also got a ludicrous deal on the ferry: 24€ r/t. Lille is just over an hour from Calais, all on motorways (as in, the motorway empties out into the ferry port), so it'd be a good day trip as well. Of course, Paris would be just an added hour or so…

Oh shit, this is an idea for a separate thread…

Anyway, I recommend the onion and cheese pasty on the ferry.

Will see on Friday whether 35 is available, unless anyone more special than us mere bronzes can confirm as of this afternoon?

I mean, er, my truffle pig has started wearing a monocle.

I'm pretty sure I have tickets for block 34, so it looks like they didn't get as much of the lower tier as initially thought.

For the Bolton game, that's if we beat Stevenage (But of course we'll 'SMESH THEM' at home)

Why don't we take over a block in the Shelf for the 6th Round? As wouldn't they give the whole of Park Lane to Away supporter?

Block 33 for me against Stevenage.

It would be funny if a hundred or more Tottenham ultras took over an area in the Paxton.

S.L.R said:

It would be funny if a hundred or more Tottenham ultras took over an area in the Paxton.

I'm in F, shelf.

We need to get something arranged for the Bolton game - Stop all this boring cup atmosphere.

S.L.R said:

I'm in 33 too mate and was at tottenham ultras - lets make a great atmosphere for the lads!!

Ramsingh said:
S.L.R said:

I'm in F, shelf.

We need to get something arranged for the Bolton game - Stop all this boring cup atmosphere.
We shouldn't have to arrange anything, just sing sing sing!!!

Back
Top Bottom