Stevenage Replay - Block 35 Takeover

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BernardMatthews

“Wildly offensive and ill informed”
Wondered how many people are going to be trying to get tickets for the Stevenage game?

I always use cup games like this as a chance to escape my normal seat and head back to the Park Lane.

Thought if we get enough people around the same sort of area we could try and get some atmosphere going, Block 35 should be right next to the Stevenage supporters, unless they bring a full allocation and mess the seating around like versus Cheltenham.

Noticed as well all members can purchase an extra ticket before it goes to General Sale which could be handy.

I sit in Park Lane upper but fancy visiting the lower tier for a game this year. I'm pretty sure Spurs will have already taken the cash for the Stevenage game though, that automatic cup scheme is pretty rapid.

empefour said:
SpursUltra said:
Thelonious said:
it's only 3 LPs so I'm not as motivated to put it up.

3pts for a League One side on a Wednesday night, piss taking ticket office wankers. How could that make any sense?

It's also on tv.

After the EL games this year you think they would learn. Give people as many reasons as possible to buy tickets and go to games, especially mid-week ones like this.

eggsoakley said:
Depends on the allocation they get, they could get most of the park lane. I'm on the automatic cup scheme so normal block 30 for me.

This.

FA Cup rules entitles them to 15% of the ground. Can see a lot of hangers on and 'plastic' fans coming for the night out and their end being sold out, Upper and Lower tier of the Park Lane (like Cheltenham did).

Better bet would be for the Bolton game guys, they always bring a pathetic amount of supporters and the game will also be on TV at a stupid time.

eggsoakley said:
Depends on the allocation they get, they could get most of the park lane. I'm on the automatic cup scheme so normal block 30 for me.

Was thinking of trying to shift my season ticket to that part of the ground next year, any idea how easy it is? You noticed many new ST holders there recent years?

SpursUltra said:
eggsoakley said:

Was thinking of trying to shift my season ticket to that part of the ground next year, any idea how easy it is? You noticed many new ST holders there recent years?

Most of my row and behind is exactly the same, but i've noticed a couple of new people this season. I've had it there for 6 years so couldn't say how easy it is.

I'm fully behind this! Ill be buying my tickets in Block 35, can anyone else confirm they're buying tickets there?

EDIT: I need to learn to read the whole thread before posting.

I like this idea, maybe try for the Bolton game, or a league match..

My last £20 this month has gone on a daytrip to France to watch Calais RUFC. £6 ferry return, about £9 petrol, and £5 entry.

The same price for Spurs v Stevenage.. I would go, but it'll be a crap atmosphere, we're gonna win anyway. I prefer away days now, miles better!

Abbey Yid said:
My last £20 this month has gone on a daytrip to France to watch Calais RUFC. £6 ferry return, about £9 petrol, and £5 entry.

The same price for Spurs v Stevenage.. I would go, but it'll be a crap atmosphere, we're gonna win anyway. I prefer away days now, miles better!

Bit of a weird club to go see?

Back
Top Bottom