Stadium Tour cock-up

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The club are being pretty stingy here, considering how much money they rake in every year. I think the difference between a legends tour and a normal one should be refunded, with a 'sorry our customer service is fucking shit and we need to sort it out' gift thrown on top.

Thats the thing. We can afford to turn down 100M for a player, and spend 50M...but they cant give a fucking shirt away.

Football is nothing without fans and clubs should appreciate that. And I dont mean by releasing dvds of season's where we failed our objectives.

Last edited:
Thats the thing. We can afford to turn down 100M for a player, and spend 50M...but they cant give a fucking shirt away.

Football is nothing without fans and clubs should appreciate that. And I dont mean by releasing dvds of season's where we failed our objectives.

Don't tell me you haven't got the DVD of us beating Chelsea 2-1 in the league?!?!? :pav:

neg rep? Sorry I am not down with the lingo. I disagreed with what you had written, so pressed the disagree button.

OK looks like I must have hit dislike by mistake (didn't know this was a big problem). I've changed it now...;)
I wasn't bothered................. :dempsey2:

THFC is just a company really, and we have one of the worst customer service that I have ever experienced

I thought you were taking the piss a bit asking for shirts/tickets. Yes they fucked up but a shirt and or tickets?? We all hate bad service but their offer was fair i think, just get over it for fucks sake.

They should give you the difference back, but you certainly didn't do yourself any favours by playing the Kit/Tickets card. I'd think it unlikely you'll get anywhere now.

Even so, stress to them that you've paid however much you did and only received a service at the lesser cost and reiterate that you expect the difference back.

Just read through this. Sorry mate - think you were taking liberties asking for kit and tickets! Stretching it too far. They cocked up and offered a decent (IMO) alternative. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom