Spurs Youth 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Glad I watched this game rather than the other lot. What a fabulous turnaround after a horror first half. Forest clearly put in an insane physical effort in that first 45 and ran out of steam. As soon as Donley had some room to operate in we stood a chance.

U18 lineup vs Woolwich
GMublzQWAAASrsf

Moore on the bench again tomorrow then.

Starting to get the feeling Moore might miss the U18 and even U21’s in his development. I think he is different to other young players that have come up in recent years and decades in our youth set up.

Starting to get the feeling Moore might miss the U18 and even U21’s in his development. I think he is different to other young players that have come up in recent years and decades in our youth set up.

I think he'll make the step up to U21 next season tbh.

I think we're just allowing the current u21s who got us where we are to continue to play as the squad it is. Hence why we haven't just called Donley up to the first team again instead and why we haven't just given Moore a spot there now.

I still think he'll mainly be with u21s next season but could see him not needing a loan and breaking through before that, providing youth players start getting opportunities...

Back
Top Bottom