Spurs Youth 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would be great for them to get minutes.

Probably last chance before pre season as our best youth players will likely be with the U21s on Sunday as opposed to being available for the Sheff Utd game.

Will we still take Tyrese Hall to Sheffield. Or will this take priority? No doubt Mikey Moore will be with the first team.

Tricky question.

Hall made the first team bench against ManCity as there were so many first teamers out injured, and I can't see an coming back v Sheffield.

If Donley is out for u21's that a huge gap in creativity to face Chelsea, not sure who would play there if we took out Hall as well. Which could mean u21's lose which would be 'unfair' on the remaining players.

So if Hall goes to Sheffield its probably only beneficial if Hall is definitely going to play a 'reasonable' amount of time, otherwise its better for him to play u21's for the sake of the rest of u21 players

So its as clear as mud what the answer to you question is !

Thursday 16 May at 19.00 @ Craven Cottage
Fulham u21's v Spurs u21's in the u21 PL Cup Final.

Tickets are on sale online now via Fulham’s website. - Prices:
Adult: £3
Over 65: £1
Young adult (18 – 21): £1
17 and under: £1

Last u21 Squad
Gunter, Kyerematen (Ashcroft 85), King, Cassanova, Dorrington (Robson 94), Abbott (c), John, Hall, Lankshear, Donley (Soonsup-Bell 71), Santiago.
Substitutes (not used): Keeley, Williams.

Both Donley and Dorrngton came off the last match seeming to carry injuries. Not sure who might come in for them if injured for this one. Spurs u18's Baptiste and Ajayi might be options if Sayers is not fit..... and its unclear if Devine and Phillips would be eligible to play.

So we’ve got U21 PL Cup final on Thursday and PL 2 Semi Final on Sunday? Is it basically the same squad? I might try and go on Thursday as it’s just up the road from me.

Back
Top Bottom