Spurs Youth 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to tell the difference between the teams when you see the PAOK players from the back, where they don't have stripes. The same thing happened in England the other day I think, in the cup or the second division

Good to see it's not just me!
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Red Card was it a 2nd yellow?

Previous incident in the box shooda been a pen, barged our lad into the keeper deliberately.

I'm in Riley's if anyone interested. Got it on he big screen ground floor st the back.

Btw who scored?

I'm not fully concentrating (half working, half watching) but no one really stands out. The quality seems pretty poor to be honest.

I haven't seen the yoot for quite a while, is this typical?

I'm not fully concentrating (half working, half watching) but no one really stands out. The quality seems pretty poor to be honest.

I haven't seen the yoot for quite a while, is this typical?

Two of our best youth players aren't playing (Skipp and Parrott).

Though I'm liking Harvey White's delivery from set pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom