Spurs Youth 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great report as always.

Be interested to hear your thoughts on Skipp versus Bowden (who's almost a year younger). Spurs wisely allowed Skipp to boss u23's last season whereas Bowden was playing u18's but this season Bowden seems to have taken to u23's like a duck to water just as Skipp did last season, so the experience gap seems to be narrowing. So unusual to have 2 candidates for a similar position, both of whom look like they could make it atm,

Great report as always.

Be interested to hear your thoughts on Skipp versus Bowden (who's almost a year younger). Spurs wisely allowed Skipp to boss u23's last season whereas Bowden was playing u18's but this season Bowden seems to have taken to u23's like a duck to water just as Skipp did last season, so the experience gap seems to be narrowing. So unusual to have 2 candidates for a similar position, both of whom look like they could make it atm,

I really like Bowden from what I've seen and have done since I first watched him play; possibly with slight bias as stylistically he ticks a lot of boxed for me. Personally I think Skipp is a bit of a freak in that he hit physical and mental maturity at such a young age allowing him to play up age groups comfortably, and he's clearly a fabulous prospect and a player who should go on to have a very good career. Bowden is certainly less physically mature, but still plays the game like a seasoned pro. At the moment he's one of relatively few in which I see real first team potential.

41118214_2135905669954740_2620416434131435520_n.jpg

Can anyone identify our squad, L-R?

To help, here are the players:

1 Joshua Oluwayemi 2 Dermi Lusala 3 Dennis Cirkin 4 Malachi Walcott 5 Kallum Cesay 6 Luis Binks 7 J'Neil Bennett 8 Harvey White 9 Enock Asante 10 Chay Cooper 11 Rayan Clarke 12 Jeremy Kyezu 13 Thimothée Lo-Tutala 14 Rafferty Pedder 15 Max Robson 16 Nile John 17 Romaine Mundle 18 Tarrelle Whittaker

41118214_2135905669954740_2620416434131435520_n.jpg

Can anyone identify our squad, L-R?

To help, here are the players:

1 Joshua Oluwayemi 2 Dermi Lusala 3 Dennis Cirkin 4 Malachi Walcott 5 Kallum Cesay 6 Luis Binks 7 J'Neil Bennett 8 Harvey White 9 Enock Asante 10 Chay Cooper 11 Rayan Clarke 12 Jeremy Kyezu 13 Thimothée Lo-Tutala 14 Rafferty Pedder 15 Max Robson 16 Nile John 17 Romaine Mundle 18 Tarrelle Whittaker

About half the squad are u16's, some of whom I know enough to put positions against, others I just know the names - Lusala (CB), Cesay (RB), Kyezu, Lo Tutala (GKI), Robson (AM/CAM), John (AM), Mundle, Whttaker.

Watching the Crawley game I noticed the Spurs players had squad numbers. Is there a list anywhere?

Here's most of the youngsters squad numbers. Feel free to add to (or amend) the list

38 Cameron Carter-Vickers
39 Shayon Harrison
40 Luke Amos
41 Alfie Whiteman
42 Anthony Georgiou
45 Jaden Brown
46 Tashan Oakley-Boothe
47 George Marsh
48 Jonathan Dinzeyi
49 Brandon Austin
53 Oliver Skipp
54 Dylan Duncan
55 Jack Roles
56 TJ Eyoma
60 Jonathan De Bie
62 Jamie Bowden
64 Paris Maghoma
67 Armando Shashoua
68 J'Neil Lloyd-Bennett
70 Malachi Walcott
71 Troy Parrott
72 Harvey White
73 Luis Binks

Last edited:
Thanks, Spursidol.:sonpoint:
Isn't Skipp 52?

Where did you get the new numbers from?

Glad you asked re Skipp - I originally thought I saw him wearing 52 but also recorded him earing 53 (but for the life of me can't recall where I got that from) so 52 is probably correct.

Other numbers from a variety of sources including the Crawley game as sadly there is no authoritative sources so might not be 100%

Last edited:
Great report as always.

Jamie Bowden: – The local lad who I’m hoping will follow in the footsteps of Harry Winks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom