Spurs worst signings ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Raisak for me was the worst player I'd seen in the shirt. I remember seeing him at Fulham away and it was so obvious just how out of depth he was in the top flight.

But I really don't like the notion of "worst" players. Every player to play for the club hit the pitch to do a job for us. It bothers me far more when people like Cuntbell, Modric and Berbatoss disrespect the club and fans with their behaviour, than whether or not someone doesn't live up to their potential.

Raisak for me was the worst player I'd seen in the shirt. I remember seeing him at Fulham away and it was so obvious just how out of depth he was in the top flight.

But I really don't like the notion of "worst" players. Every player to play for the club hit the pitch to do a job for us. It bothers me far more when people like Cuntbell, Modric and Berbatoss disrespect the club and fans with their behaviour, than whether or not someone doesn't live up to their potential.
Not enough time to think up a Modric insult?

Tottenham-Kazuyuki-Toda.jpg

Photo apparently available on eBay, in case anyone's interested.

Toda! OMFG. Forgot about that guy. He is now retired, having played for Singaporean side Warriors last season.

Legend.

If Bobby doesn't score again and gets sold back to a Spanish club for > £8m, then we can talk about it. No way now!

If this happens in the summer, I will ask everybody I have ever met to sell their houses, give me all their money and put the whole lot on soldado scoring on his debut for new club

It is a safer bet then betting on the sun coming up tomorrow morning

I see you're a troll if if you have a different view to you ...that makes sense NOT !!
In case you haven't noticed I am not the only Spurs fan who thinks bobby soldier ( ridiculous nickname ) is crap.
No doubt YOU can tell us all why he couldn't hit a giant barn door with a very large banjo...please explain.

Worst signings have got to be some of the players we signed then they never played for us! Literally zero league appearances for the club.
What's the point of signing a player who can't play to the standard of the league?

Worst signing doesn't necessarily mean worse player. Bentley wasn't an awful player. He scored that screamer of course. However he cost us 15 million to sign, was on quite high wages, then went to fc Rostov on loan (seriously wtf was that about) then got released and is probably now sitting at home wanking and eating Cheerios. That's a bad signing.

I see you're a troll if if you have a different view to you ...that makes sense NOT !!
In case you haven't noticed I am not the only Spurs fan who thinks bobby soldier ( ridiculous nickname ) is crap.
No doubt YOU can tell us all why he couldn't hit a giant barn door with a very large banjo...please explain.

Ball bobbled. Messi would have missed.

Been crap, agreed. But to be fair its hardly a ridiculous nickname considering that's his actual name in English.

It was more about Lamela.

Back
Top Bottom