Spurs vs Watford: Sat 8th April 12.30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For me it's not just how they play but the togetherness, if that's a word. The silly goal celebrations, the fact that they stick up for each other - it all points to a group of players who enjoy wearing the shirt.

If I was Watford I would sacrifice a player to kick our only keeper in the bollocks, it would mean the tea lady has to put on a pair of gloves as that's all we have left on the bench. Watford can then take shots from the halfway line. If it wasn't our team in this situation it would be funny.
You may joke, but Doris is pretty handy between the sticks!
0e93aebb27d743c30c006ebfa837bfb3.jpg

I'm about sceptical about starting Kane. By a mile he is our best striker, if not the leagues best, but I wouldn't be against him being on the bench then coming on with 30 mins left.

Alternatively, start him then bring him off with 30 to go.
Especially not against Watford. Would be very stupid to risk him, especially with the cup semi coming up

Only finished watching now - had recorded the game

We looked fantastic - special mention for Trippier - ran himself ragged and was always an outlet

COYS

Back
Top Bottom