Spurs vs Watford: Sat 8th April 12.30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At the end of the day it doesn't really matter. We probably have to win all our games anyway.

Which is why we should be taking 1 game at a time.

None of us expected Palace to beat Chelsea and at the 85th minute, no one saw us beating Swansea - Beat Watford, 4 points behind and with potentially City and Liverpool winning before Chelsea kick off too, there is a whole lot of pressure on them.

We play before Chelsea both this and next week I believe. We NEVER got that last season, in fact it was round about this time last season where we started playing AFTER Leicester every single week, we started playing more Monday games then I think any club in history, was ridiculous.

I fully expect Chelsea to drop points all to play for

Me too. I'm really not worried about any of the teams left in our fixture list, if we remain in with a chance of the title we will win them all. So it's a question of how many Chelsea will drop. Personally I think they are likely to win the title as they probably won't drop 7 more but they might. Obviously it would help a lot if they started dropping points early on in the fixture list. It would also be a psychological blow if they struggled against Bournemouth and dropped points and then we blew them away in the next game week. But we'll have to see how they got on.

Michael Jordan has fallen on hard times.

dcwMajk.png

Were Lloris or Vorm on the coach?!

Such a big opportunity for Janssen.

Potentially his last start of the season. Won't get a better chance to score a goal.

Back
Top Bottom