Spurs vs Scum @ library || League Cup QF Wed 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Minimal changes in this one for ffs Poch. It's bloody Woolwich, it's the quarters, it's a winable trophy, and the fans can't stomach another defeat to the wankers so soon.

Don't do a Redknapp please and pick a 'Fazio' team (still haven't forgiven him for that - the bastards almost won it that year too).

Likes of Kane, Eriksen, Son et al have to start. I wonder how seriously Emry will treat it...?

Dynamism needed.
The last 2 games at their shithole they have blown us away .
Not being rocket science but they will press us high, attack with space down our flanks. Hopefully we will learn not to piss around at the back and deny them room to get behind our full backs.
We need Toby and Verts starting for level headed calmness. Davis has not the pace so l would play Rose and he will give them something to think about. Not sure about central midfield as it's been a weakness this season but l want us to go at them , not sideway passing.
Tear into them with tempo and unsettle the tossers.

The team pretty much selects it self with necessary rotation inertia

Hugo
Aurier-Toby-Jan-Davies
Winks-Dier
Son-Eriksen-Moura
Kane

not much to say. Just kick their fucking head in

News of Dier being out changes my team.

If Sanchez is fit I’d be tempted to go 3 at the back.

- Lloris -
- Toby - Sanchez - Jan -
- Trippier - Sissoko - Winks - Rose -
- Dele - Eriksen -
- Kane -​

No sissoko , winks or Davies for me in this match . Got to be Toby and jan at the back . We have to press them this time , at least have some sort of game plan . The last two visits here we have done fuck all . It really is about time we won here now .

Missed the league game so going to make up for it by doing my bit in the cup game.

Finished for Christmas now so meeting up around 14-00 at kings cross. If some one could film the game for me it would be appreciated as I’m sure I won’t remember much about it :dembelelol:

th

-------------------Lloris---------------------

KWP-----Toby---------Verts---Rose

---------Sissoko------Winks--------------

Dele-----------Eriksen---------------Son

--------------------Kane----------------------

The players have to put a lot more heart and effort this time around. I hope everyone who play on Wednesday realize how much this derby means to us and do not let us down again.

1-2

We are currently above them and in the CL league, whilst they are playing Thursday night football. Win on Wednesday and the cunts can have their little 4-2 and celebrate it like they won the league again. Bunch of pricks the lot of them!!! We are capable of turning this lot over with ease, but just need to show up which we haven’t done at the Emirates in years.

The players have to put a lot more heart and effort this time around. Not only we deny Woolwich the chance to progress to the semis, we also get revenge while we get closer to the first trophy under Poch. I hope everyone realize how much this derby means to us and do not let us down again.

1-2

Couldn’t agree more mate. This game is huge. Win this and I honestly think we could finally land a trophy:

Line-up needs to be different than previous NLD. Obviously.

So i would say that Lamela/Lucas needs to start for Alli
Tripps for Aurier
Toby for Foyth
Rose for Davies

Maybe Gazzaniga for Lloris too

Oops they’ve lost their undefeated thingy they will be more determined now and this being their cup final
XqIMNR3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom