Spurs vs Monaco - Glorious Return to Champions League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm 38 years old and yet I've woken up early like a kid on Christmas Day. Everyone going will be part of our history: the largest gathering of Tottenham Hotspur supporters ever, unlikely to be beaten again. I really hope that we - fans as much as players - turn up today and make it a cauldron of noise.

Tonight the world will see what a real club is .
Not full of plastics struggling to sell out like racist chavs , insipid moaning Arse , glory hunting Utd wankers . Oil money City , buying success but can't fill their own stadium.
90,000 unheard of in English football . A true fan base loyal on a generation of no glory .
This is a landmark , while others mocked , let them eat their own shit as this confirms
Spurs are above all .

Lloris
Walker, Toby, Verts, Davies
Dier, Dembele
Lamela, Alli, Eriksen
Kane.
Full strength. absolute monster of a subs bench. lets mother fucking do this.
COME ON YOU YIDSSSSS

Tonight the world will see what a real club is .
Not full of plastics struggling to sell out like racist chavs , insipid moaning Arse , glory hunting Utd wankers . Oil money City , buying success but can't fill their own stadium.
90,000 unheard of in English football . A true fan base loyal on a generation of no glory .
This is a landmark , while others mocked , let them eat their own shit as this confirms
Spurs are above all .
Is this Pochettino's pre-match speech?

Friends1.gif

I'm absolutely bricking it!!! Jesus... It's 9am!

I'd be absolutely crushed if we don't get anything tonight! Seems like tonight's been building since west brom at home

Back
Top Bottom